top of page

Our Services


Temporary Worker Visas

Common Temporary Worker Visas include:
H-1B, L-1, O-1, P-1, and E-class (E-1, E-2 and E-3) visas, etc. The vast majority of Temporary Worker Visas require the support of the employer (Sponsor), and the employer completes the application as the petitioner. Beneficiaries of Temporary Worker Visas have the right to work legally in the United States. A Temporary Worker Visa is often the first step on the path to employment-based immigration. Temporary Worker Visas have always been the most popular nonimmigrant visa applications.


City Skyline_edited.jpg

Employment Based Immigration

Common types of employment-based immigrations include EB-1A extraordinary ability immigration, EB-1B outstanding professors/researchers immigration, EB-1C multinational managers/executive immigration, EB-2  a member of the professions holding an advanced degree or its equivalent, or a foreign national who has exceptional ability, and EB-3 for skilled workers, professionals, or other workers.

EB-1A and EB-2 National Interest Waiver petitioners do not require a labor certification (PERM). Petitioners may file I-140 petitions on their own. On the other hand, for general EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 petitions, a PERM certificate issued by the U.S. Department of Labor is required before the employer can file an I-140 immigrant petition.




Investment immigration programs typically refer to EB-5 investment immigration. The EB-5 visa program allows foreign nationals to obtain a green card by investing in a U.S. business, allowing them to become lawful permanent residents of the United States. EB-5 visa holders can live and work permanently in the United States with their spouse and children under the age of 21. The program was created by the U.S. Congress in 1990 to increase investment in the U.S. economy. The EB-5 visa program has undergone several years of reform to drive demand for this visa. Reforms include establishing EB-5 regional centers through pilot programs, among others. Compared with other immigration methods, the threshold for applying for EB-5 is lower. However, due to the suspension of the policy, Congress has not made a clear statement on the restart. Applicants need to consult a professional immigration lawyer to plan ahead and make the best preparations.

The E-2 program is an immigrant visa program that enables certain foreign nationals (treaty countries) to start their businesses in the United States for a temporary period of time. E-2 visa may be extended upon the satisfaction of certain requirements. E-2 Investors must be nationals of countries that have bilateral investment treaties and navigation treaties with the United States. It is valid for 5 years and can be extended for 5 years each time, and can be extended an unlimited number of times. It gives the holder's children the right to receive higher education in the United States, often with in-state tuition.


Family-based immigration is the most common and widely used form of immigration under U.S. immigration law. Through relative immigration, foreign relatives of U.S. citizens or permanent residents can be reunited in the United States and help foreign relatives obtain U.S. permanent residency (commonly known as green cards). The USCIS stipulates that the immediate family members of US citizens (Immediate Relative) can enjoy unlimited relative immigration applications. For family-based immigration applications limited by immigration quotas, the application schedule should be determined based on factors such as different types of applications and the place of birth of the beneficiary.
Unlimited Immediate family immigration of U.S. citizens includes:
U.S. Citizen Spouse (IR1)
Unmarried children of U.S. citizens under the age of 21 (IR2)
Foreign Adoption of Orphans by U.S. Citizens (IR3)
Domestic Adoption of Orphans by U.S. Citizens (IR4)
U.S. Citizen Parent (IR5)
Family-based immigrants subject to immigration quotas include:
Category 1 preference: Unmarried children of U.S. citizens over the age of 21 (F1)
Category 2 Preference: U.S. Green Card Spouse (F2A)
Unmarried children under the age of 21 with a US green card (F2B)
Category 3 Preference: Married Children of U.S. Citizens (F3)
Category 4 Preference: Siblings of U.S. Citizens (F4)


Family Based Immigration

DALL·E 2023-12-20 11.28.19 - A wide, professional background image for a law firm's writ o


 Business Services



We provide various business-related legal services, including:
•   Company registration and establishment
•   Stock transfer and change
•   Contract drafting and review
•   Trademark registration and rights protection
•   Due diligence

Business Meeting_edited.jpg


 Business Services



We provide various business-related legal services, including:
•   Company registration and establishment
•   Stock transfer and change
•   Contract drafting and review
•   Trademark registration and rights protection
•   Due diligence


We provide civil litigation services, including:
•   Writ of Mandamus
•   Divorce Proceedings
•   Contractual Dispute
•   Intellectual Property Infringement Litigation
•   General tort actions


Civil Litigation

bottom of page